Default user when name not defined.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Mar 13 17:00:05 GMT 2006

Have I missed an option somewhere? Is there a way to define a default user
which is to be used when the actual user doesn't exist at the receiving end?
Right now the action is to copy the user by number, but this is unsafe in
certain environments, and it'd be much better to be able to name a default
user. The same, of course, applies to groups as well. Thanks.