NetWare Support

Ryan Kather RDKath at Roushind.com
Sat Mar 11 17:35:29 GMT 2006

This list does not (though it can assist with RSYNC general parameters that are commen between the platforms).  There are forums provided by Novell for the RSYNC port of NetWare.

The following link has references to NNTP and HTTP forums.
http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/newsportal/?group_id=1148

In addition to this you may want to checkout the CPR-Backup project which addresses some issues with NetWare RSYNC and provides a reporting and automation framework.  It's pretty good, but I'm a little biased having written submitted a few bugfixes and adjustments to portions of it.

CPR-Backup:
http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/project/?cpr-backup

Ryan

>>> "Jon  Miller" <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au> 03/10/06 22:32 PM >>>
Does this list supports the NetWare version (rsync.nlm)? if not does anyone know of a list that does?  I'm having all sorts of issues with this ported version on my NetWare 6.5 server.

Thanks

Jon L. Miller,  ASE, CNS, CLS, MCNE, CCNA
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au
Resellers for: Novell Gold Partner, Cisco Partner, Peopletelecom, Westnet, Sophos Anti-Virus, CA Products

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby