rsync set up problem

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Fri Mar 3 06:22:54 GMT 2006

On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 05:10:07PM -0800, Hoang.Thai at sybase.com wrote:
> What do I need to do to correct this problem?

Since the problem is in your system's header files, you'll need to do
some investigation.  At the very least, you should look to see what the
code is on the lines where the first error occurred so that we know what
code is failing to compile.  It is also helpful to look at the output of
the preprocessor, so if you can run something like "cpp rsync.c out" or
"gcc -E -o out rsync.c", that output can often tell you what is going
wrong.