Automatic reply from support@codeware.com

automated reply do-not-reply-support at codeware.com
Wed Jun 21 13:27:08 GMT 2006

DO NOT REPLY, THIS IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE
Hello,

 This automatic message acknowledges receipt of your inquiry to support at codeware.com. Our response time will depend upon the complexity of your problem, the amount of information provided with your inquiry, and the number of inquiries already in our queue.
 Normally we will respond within 24-36 hours of this message (not counting Saturday or Sunday) even if we cannot resolve the issues within that time.

 To assure timely response to your inquiry please clearly identify your company name, location, and the version build number) of COMPRESS that you are using. The build number is available by selecting Help/About COMPRESS.

 If you have a sample file that illustrates the problem you are experiencing you should forward this along with any description required to reproduce the problem.

 Kind Regards for Codeware,

 Tom Barsh, P.E.
 Technical Support Engineer
 Codeware, Inc.