Adding ACLs on Solaris

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Tue Jan 24 16:01:30 GMT 2006

On Mon, Jan 23, 2006 at 06:49:09PM -0800, Mr jeremy pennington wrote:
> When I try to patch rsync to allow for acls I get the following:

You don't mention what rsync version you're trying to patch.  The
diff included in the 2.6.6 release applies cleanly, as does the diff
in the latest "nightly" tar file.  I did notice that your version of
the "patch" program is pretty old (since modern versions aren't that
chatty), but I would assume that an older version would still handle
the diffs just fine (but I have no way to test this to be sure).