i/o timeout errors with cygwin

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Tue Jan 17 19:53:09 GMT 2006

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 01:30:20PM -0500, Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:
> Thanks, I'll see if I can use a workaround. How do I go about letting
> them know?

The google search I mentioned would have lead you to the cygwin mailing
list.

However, I just checked on the status of the latest cygwin release, and
it appears that there is a version 1.5.19-2 now available which claims
to have a fix in it related to pipes.  So, you may wish to give it a try
and see if that fixes the problem for you.