How to use rsync for Ghost or Acronis type backup

Madison Kelly linux at alteeve.com
Tue Jan 10 13:52:04 GMT 2006

Thomas D. Harrison wrote:
> Madison,
>
> That sounds like a really nice backup program.  I'd like to try your
> Beta out if I could.  I've use rsync regularly and it would be great  to
> have a front end.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Thom

W00ts. :)

   You can download the latest version from http://tle-bu.org. Please
let me know how it works out for you. Any feedback is greatly
appreciated! (here, email or the forums work).

   In the manual on the documents page is a section for several
distributions listing a one-line command to make sure that all needed
apps are installed. If you run into dependancy issues check that out.
Let me know if you use a different distro that is recognised and I can
add support usually pretty quick.

   Since I made that post I've added support for MySQL as well as
PostgreSQL, in case you have a preference. If both DBs are there the
installer will chose PostgreSQL otherwise it will choose the one you
have installed.

Madison