Error Code 12

Buggy Code buggycode at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 23:17:00 GMT 2006

Wayne Davison wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 04:28:51PM +1100, Buggy Code wrote:
>
>>Secrets:
>>test:password
>

> You need to specify the user:password in the secrets file, not the
> module:password.  In your copy command you are telling rsync to
> authorize itself using username sophos, but no password for that
> username exists.
>
> ..wayne..
Whoops sorry.  In my attempt to cover the real users and password I
accidentally named everything test.
It should be:

Conf:
[amodule]
         path = /home/test/test1
         read only = false
         auth users = test
         hosts allow = 192.168.1.2
         secrets file = /etc/shh_secret

persmissions 600
owner root:root

Secrets:
test:password

permissions 600
owner root:root

Windows XP cygwin permission 600
Windows XP cygwin owner <my login name>:Administrators (i have admin
access )

Is there a possibility that there is a conflict between cygwin rsync
2.6.3 and debain rsync 2.6.4?

Or could it still be a Windows persmission/ownership issue?

Buggy