Info about "File list size" in --stat

Gian G. Spicuzza gianspi at gsent.org
Mon Feb 13 09:42:42 GMT 2006

My guess is this is the size (in bytes) of the file sent first used to
check ownership, mode, permissions, *size* and modtime for
syncronization.  Rsync uses this information to decide whether or not to
update/upload a file or directory.

Just a guess though!  I couldn't find any documentation on this myself.

--Gian