Directory matching for hidden directories

Daniel Rawson Daniel.Rawson at asml.com
Wed Feb 8 19:51:34 GMT 2006

Wayne Davison wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 11:29:40AM -0500, Daniel Rawson wrote:
>
>>- .hidden/	Appears to be ignored; .hidden and all sub-folders are
>>transferred/deleted
>

> I'd suggest checking for trailing white-space on that line because
> "- .hidden/" will exclude all directories with the name ".hidden".
>

>>- .hidden**	Excludes any directory named .hidden.
>

> That also matches longer names (e.g. .hiddendir) and files in addition
> to directories.
>
> ..wayne..

Hmm . . . maybe there was trailing white space, but the file has been modified so I can't tell.  However, I re-did the rule making sure that there was no white space and it's working now.  Thanks!

Dan

--
The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. ASML is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.