How to hide the file name listings, but still see the stats?

Daniel Rawson Daniel.Rawson at asml.com
Wed Feb 8 10:54:43 GMT 2006

Wayne Davison wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 02:32:22PM -0500, Daniel Rawson wrote:
>
>>I am indeed using --dry-run (well, -n, but ...).  That must be it!
>

> I'm changing this for 2.6.7, as I want the output of -n to be closer
> to what rsync would output when -n is removed.
>
> ..wayne..

Wayne -

That makes the most sense to me, too . . .  then '-n -v' and '-n' actually differ :-))

Thanks again . . .

Dan

--
The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. ASML is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.