Help using rsync

Shiva Kumar R skumar at ipunity.com
Tue Dec 26 12:05:59 GMT 2006

Hi,

  I want to do a fetch files from the remote server using rsync on a regular
interval basis.

Every client checks the file in the remote server and if it finds that there
is a change in the file that exists in the server compared to the file the
client is having the the client has to fetch the file from the server.

Here I need to maintain the sync between the client and the server using the
client timings. Since the server and the client are in two different
timezones how to maintain the sync b/w these two??

Plz help me in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,

Shiva