rsync error: error starting client-server protocol

rsync.20.maillinglist at spamgourmet.com rsync.20.maillinglist at spamgourmet.com
Thu Dec 7 09:44:52 GMT 2006

Thank you very much. I fixed the problem it must bet he wrong config
file I edited. I deleted the service and installed the service again. I
added the config file to the command line of the service and everything
work fine.

I didn't see any parameter in the service view of Windows so I thought
the default values are in use. But after I installed the service again
still no parameters where visible in the service view of Windows. The
parameters for the service are hidden somewhere.

Again. Thank you very much.

 Franz

IMPORTANT
I will read replies only from the mailing list.
If you send me email directly it will be deleted.