Backup Exchange mailboxes using rsync

milutin at nasbackup.com milutin at nasbackup.com
Tue Aug 8 12:34:20 GMT 2006

Hi,

Its /IS flag
The easy why to create the ntbackup command is to schedule backup using
the GUI. Then copy the cmd command form "Scheduled Tasks" properties.

You can restore using the GUI.

Full ntbackup documentation can be found here:
http://www.nasbackup.com/index.php?name=Web_Links&req=viewlink&cid=2

Regards,
Milutin Voinivich
http://www.NasBackup.co.il/