Release of cwRsync 2.0.9 !

Tevfik Karagülle tevfik at itefix.no
Tue Aug 8 09:11:04 GMT 2006

Hi,

Just add '/S' switch to the installer and it will finish its job silently.
As a side effect, you get a set of files ready to use :-)

See http://www.itefix.no/phpws/index.php?module=faq&FAQ_op=view&FAQ_id=67
for more information.

Rgrds Tev

NB! Usually, I don't use rsync users' mailing list for cwrsync
announcements. This one was an exception since there was some problems with
a specific version of cygwin/cwrsync and that was reported to this list.