code 12 error when specifying files

Erik Jacobs erik.jacobs at crystalcc.com
Thu Aug 3 14:22:57 GMT 2006

With 2.5.5 on QNX I get the folder contents list when I do:

rsync user at node::module

or

rsync user at node::module/

if I do

rsync -v user at node::module poo (or module/ poo) i get "nothing to do"

Adding a (-av) causes it to pull in all the files and the subdirs
(recursive), which I do *NOT* want to do.

Rsync 2.5.5 does not have the -d flag, but to me it looks like -d will
create directory names but not populate them, which also is not something I
want to do.

is there any reason why telling rsync what files you want it to INCLUDE
doesn't seem to tell it what files to include?

-Erik