copying mailboxes

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Wed Aug 2 16:12:47 GMT 2006

            I'm getting ready to migrate a rather large mail system over
the next couple of days and I want to do an initial copy of the mboxes
over to the new system to test the maildir conversion and then use rsync
to simply do an incremental copy when I am ready to make the 'final'
conversion. Is it possible to do a incremental rsync on an entire
directory? Say rsync /var/spool/mail on one machine to /test which is
/var/spool/mail (nfs) on another machine?

Thanks,

Andrew