logging problem

Julian Pace Ross julian.paceross at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 07:45:27 GMT 2006

Since my original problem was that logging goes to syslog when use ssh and
per-user conf files, I figured this was needed.
So I *can* have non-daemon logging on the server side, when using ssh,
without this patch?
It seems not, and I must say that the bad behaviour as described by Matt's
reply the other day, persisted even after solely applying the
clientserver.cpatch you had posted.