--delete and --dirs

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Thu Sep 29 17:40:56 GMT 2005

On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 04:26:38PM +0200, Guillaume Etorre wrote:
> Looks like it's working for me. I can't say it doesn't break anything
> else though. I'll do some more testing.

The only thing I'm currently concerned about is compatibility between
a new version with this change and an old version without it.  I need
to do more testing and consider solutions, as there are currently a
couple minor problems.

> Does this have any chance of making it into 2.6.7?

It would be nice.  It's currently in CVS, but if I don't like any of the
solutions I come up with to the compatibility problems I noticed, it may
come back out.