Running 'rsync' as root misses files

Madison Kelly linux at alteeve.com
Tue Sep 27 20:30:57 GMT 2005

*Hangs head in shame*

Back in an earlier version of the program I used to call things needing
root priviledges via 'sudo'. I recently changed this and I *thought* I
had switched the call over to the new method I use. I even wrote the
code for the new method of calling apps as root but I missed changing
over the actual call itself.

My butt needs a kick for a flagrant display of stupidity. :P

Thanks!

Madison