writefd_unbuffered failed to write 32768 bytes: phase "unknown"

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Thu Sep 15 20:26:47 GMT 2005

Hi,

I receive this error when rsyncing. I suspect this is because of network
problems. But the 'Invalid argument' and 'phase unknown' makes it very
unobvious.

	packages/scribus/scribus-1.2.3-0.rf.src.rpm
	Read from remote host rsync.sw.be: Invalid argument
	rsync: writefd_unbuffered failed to write 32768 bytes: phase "unknown" [sender]: Broken pipe (32)
	rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (796308 bytes received so far) [sender]
	rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(434)

Kind regards,