Update: Re: Help with synchronizing two directories on remoteservers

Tevfik Karagülle tevfik at itefix.no
Wed Oct 12 11:38:46 GMT 2005

Can you simply run -netstat- on your PCs and check if you can see something listening on port 22 ?

It may also be helpful if you can be more specific about what platforms you experience that problem.

Maybe your ssh daemon is being activated via tcp-wrappers and there is something blocking between ?

Rgrds Tev