File transfer from/to mapped drive with cygwin rsync

sanalkumar.siva at wipro.com sanalkumar.siva at wipro.com
Thu Nov 10 12:27:37 GMT 2005

Hello Wayne,

	Thanks for the reply,

	We tried with cygwin style path also. Still we are getting the
same error.

	Following is the error from rsync server log:

2005/11/10 17:44:32 [1716] rsync: chdir /cygdrive/i/check failed
: Permission denied (13)

	Where I: is a mapped drive in Windows. We've provided the full
access to I: for everybody.

	Will the upgrade to latest rsync will help? We are using rsync
2.6.3.

Thanks in advance,
sanal