Consider implmenting a --move or --delete-sent option?

Matt McCutchen hashproduct at verizon.net
Thu Nov 10 01:03:15 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 15:57 -0800, Wayne Davison wrote:
> You can always use "--remove-sent-files -I" for that.  Yes, that's does
> disable the "quick check", but it also ensures that all the files are
> exactly the same before they are removed from the sending side.

That trick falls a little bit short of what I was hoping for.  It
deletes all regular files, but it does not delete symlinks that are
matched on the receiver or files of any other type (most notably
directories).  The precaution of disabling the quick check is nice, but
it should also be possible to leave the quick check on.
--
Matt McCutchen, ``hashproduct''
hashproduct at verizon.net -- http://mysite.verizon.net/hashproduct/