Fwd: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(359)

stoil valchkov svalchkov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 09:28:19 GMT 2005

No solution yet :(
I tought that it is ok, but in fact it didn't run without problems. It was a
mistake in shell script and it finished with ok status and I tought rsync
finished with success.
How can I troubleshoot this?

Here is the command line:

rsync --partial --partial-dir=$partial_dir --timeout=$rsyncTimeout -vv
--compress --force -t -L --delete --rsync-path=/home/me/bin/rsync
--exclu
de **something** --exclude=someBugUnimportandFile.xml
--include-from=rsyncInclude.txt  --exclude '*' --recursive me
@remoteHost:/remotepath /localPath &>  $rsyncLog
rsyncErrCode=$?