rsync activated after intervals

Sumit malhotra hugs_2b at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 07:06:57 GMT 2005

You can schedule rsync n times a day using crontab.
where n purely depends on system and enviornment
needs.

But, in my opinion the mirroring  of the disk where
changes are just TOO much to handle and you need the
latest state "always", Network Disk mirroring using
tools like DRBD is a much better option.

Thanks
Sumit

--- "Kumar, Sunil Y" <sunil.kumar3 at cingular.com>