request: add TCP buffer options to rsync CLI?

Lawrence D. Dunn ldunn at cisco.com
Wed Nov 2 03:55:06 GMT 2005

Wayne,

   Wow- excellent!
   Please help me understand what's "normal" for rsync development-
   is it likely, or routine, or will-take-some-time, (or all-of-the-above),
   for that patch to be vetted and integrated into mainline rsync released code?

   I can see where this can be immediately useful to sites like
   the one I mentioned, so I'll be happy to get it to folks I come across.
   Beyond that, any insight into what the normal integration trajectory is for
   such a patch, is also much appreciated.

Thanks again,
Larry