Doing business in New England?

New England Communications ne_businessleads at computermail.net
Thu May 26 10:52:41 GMT 2005

Date : 5/25/2005
To : rsync at lists.samba.org
Message ID : 0525

2005 NEW ENGLAND BUSINESS DATABASE
Reach thousands of New England businesses!

- More than 1 million New England business leads listed
- Easy to navigate application on CD
- Unlimited data export with no additional costs (txt, dbf, wk1, csv, bas,
slk, mer, htm...)
- Compatible with most softwares (Avery, Winfax, MS Office, Filemaker,
Act, Goldmine...)
- Allow you to add comments and additional information for each record

Call now and get the newly released 2005 NEW ENGLAND BUSINESS DATABASE for
only >$149.95! (Regular price is $249.95)

Toll free in North America : *1 ( 8 6 6 ) 3 2 2 - 3 3 7 6*

ADDRESS :
American Business Publications
73 Prim rd., #216
Colchester, VT
05446

*This message is part of American Business Publications' commercial
communications. To be removed from our mailing list, send us an email from
the email you want to get off our list with "REMOVE" in the subject line
to :

remove at 3223376.net

NOTE :
It can take up to 10 days for removal.