help me understand keepalive..

Steve Sether steve at vellmont.com
Mon May 16 00:20:42 GMT 2005

Truly strange results.  I tried --timeout=59 on the client side
(which is what my server config is set to), and got identical results
from before (timeout).  I then tried a smaller value than what's
specified on the server config file, and it ran to completion.
Even specifying 58 seconds on the client side and it ran fine.
Whenever I specified a timeout on the client side of equal
to or greater than 59 seconds, I got a timeout at about 59 seconds
(including when I put in 120 seconds).