Encryption

Gary Holzer gary.holzer at acedivision.com.au
Fri May 13 02:00:05 GMT 2005

Hi All,

I am using rsync to backup our office server to our Internet server (RHE).
As an association for doctors we are looking at providing  a backup service
for their practices using rsync. As it would be patient data it would need
to be encrypted. I have found a few options, namely

esync
wurt
rsyncrypto

Does anyone have experience with the above and perhaps like to recommend
one? On the client side we are on Windows boxes using cygwin.

Thanks

Gary

Gary Holzer
cmebookings.com service manager

Adelaide Central & Eastern Division of General Practice ~ ACEDGP
email  : gary.holzer at acedivision.com.au
mobile : 0417 094 921
direct : (08) 8273 5903
switch : (08) 8271 5455
fax    : (08) 8271 1055

w: www.acedivision.com.au & www.cmebookings.com
postal:        PO Box 17 ~ Fullarton ~ SA  5063
location:      Glenside Campus ~ 226 Fullarton Rd ~ Glenside ~ SA 5065

ACEDGP - "Providing Health Care Intelligence"