AW: [rsync-announce] Rsync 2.6.4 released

Joost van den Broek joost at seat-ibiza.nl
Thu Mar 31 08:04:50 GMT 2005

What about talking English, so we can also understand what you say. I really
thought there are English only groups. Thanks.

But to stay on-topic, great job Wayne! I'm going to implement this version
slowly in my environments and hopefully it operates as stable as 2.6.3 did :)
I'm looking forward to use the new features, like logging, delete after (as
mentioned below), keep-a-live etc.

- Joost