Rsync 2.6.4pre2 released

Paul Slootman paul at debian.org
Tue Mar 1 18:51:35 GMT 2005

On Tue 01 Mar 2005, Wayne Davison wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 09:34:02AM -0800, Wayne Davison wrote:
> > The period is part of what is output (to make them all 4 characters
> > wide).
>
> The other string choice I considered was using "delt" instead of "del.".
> Maybe that would be better?

No, I don't think so... perhaps "dele" if you must, but "del." is fine.
(Reading the man source didn't give me the big picture, that it was part
of output; I just noticed that the line had a period near but not at the
end of the line.)
Hmm, the line ^^^ here also doesn't have the period at the end :-)

Paul Slootman