Rsync question

Judith Flo jflo at lsi.upc.edu
Thu Jun 30 07:09:58 GMT 2005

Hi,
first of all excuse my bad english...
you didn't let me answer you ...
Well, i've been just working with rsync also, and want to use
the --files-from option and write the same command.
And my question is: wouldn't it be the "correct" behavior to
provide just one file with the --files-from without writting a
source dir?
I mean, the content of the files-from file shows the sources which
i want to rsync so, why do i have to provide anything else?
It was just my point..
Thanks, and again excuse my english...
Judith