Rsync special character problem

lupick at tiscali.it lupick at tiscali.it
Tue Jun 28 07:51:51 GMT 2005

Dear All,

I'm syncronizing a Win$$2k smb share to linux box (centos4). Rsync ver is
2.6.3

in my i18n file you can find:

SYSFONT="latarcyrheb-sun16"
LANG="it_IT"
SUPPORTED="it_IT at euro:it_IT:it:en_US:en"

when I try to make the syncronization I've go the followin error on file
with special char Eg.:

file has vanished: "/mnt/sitg8sw20009/d/dati/HS/Eng/Drawing/AUTOBOX COMMERCIALI/C04256
- LETTORE DI TAG O18.ipt"

the file is present; the proble is that it's named:

that is C04256 - LETTORE DI TAG Ø18.ipt

how can I correct this problem? I've got some hundred of file with this strange
name..

Thank you

L.
Luca Brighetti

TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA a soli 19.95 euro/mese
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti di tempo
a meno di 20 euro al mese. E in piu' telefoni senza
pagare il canone Telecom! Scopri come, clicca qui
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/