askeric at ericir.syr.edu askeric at ericir.syr.edu
Wed Jul 13 08:29:15 GMT 2005

Greetings,

The AskERIC site and question-answer service was discontinued on December
19, 2003. Therefore, we are unable to respond to your request. To ensure
your privacy, your email has been deleted. To keep our tradition of service
alive, the resources at askeric.org have moved to a new home, the
Educator's Reference Desk (www.eduref.org).

The Educator's Reference Desk includes the 2000 lesson plans, 3000
value-added pointers to education information & organizations, and the 200
question archives you have been accessing at askeric.org for over 10 years.
You can also continue to access the ERIC database at the Educator's
Reference Desk. Please visit this new site (www.eduref.org) today!

If you are looking for ERIC related information, please go to www.eric.ed.gov.

We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your use and support of
AskERIC. Over the past decade, our experts responded to over 335,000
requests for education information, and our web site served 4.5 million
visitors a year. With your help, AskERIC was called one of the "greatest
educator resources online". Thanks for making our project such a success!

AskERIC Staff