battlefield 1942 help

Geprge Jordanov krum10 at adelphia.net
Sun Jan 30 18:53:11 GMT 2005

i am going nuts i had to reformat so i reinstalled bf1942. i tried to update with patches so i can play online.i installed the 1.6.19and then the1.61b patches,per gamespot, but it wont let me play online. i choose a server and then it either says dissconnected from server . i have to hit ok then it freezes up .i have to irestart again every time. i can play singleplayer games but it wont let me play online no matter what version i have .i have reinstalled the game many times with different patches so i dont know what else to do ....please help thanks