Help for a newbie.

Andrea Riciputi ariciputi at pito.com
Tue Jan 25 23:32:17 GMT 2005

Thanks Rick,
actually

rsync -a --include "~/Library/bar/" --exclude "*/Library/*" source
target

doesn't work as expected, but the following:

rsync -a --include "Library/bar/" --exclude "*/Library/*" source target

does work! Could anyone explain what's going on here, even if I've read
rsync man pages I can't understand how pattern works here. If got the
point I would know how to reuse it in the future.

Thanks again,
   Andrea.