Behavior when lchown is not present

Green, Paul Paul.Green at stratus.com
Tue Jan 18 21:19:47 GMT 2005

I have a question about the recent modification to move the handling of
HAVE_LCHOWN from rsync.h to syscalls.c,

http://lists.samba.org/archive/rsync-cvs/2005-January/002769.html
<http://lists.samba.org/archive/rsync-cvs/2005-January/002769.html>

The original code was "#ifndef HAVE_LCHOWN".  The new code is #ifdef
HAVE_LCHOWN".  Surely this is a typo.  As a result, on Stratus VOS, which
lacks lchown, the code in do_lchown no longer maps lchown back to chown.

I've checked-in the appropriate change, but I'm mentioning it here just in
case there is something that I have overlooked.

Thanks
PG
--
Paul Green, Senior Technical Consultant, Stratus Technologies.
Voice: +1 978-461-7557; FAX: +1 978-461-3610; AIM: PaulGreen