Speed up rsync ,cwRsync and replay changes against a file

Aaron Dailey Aaron.Dailey at westhillsgi.com
Wed Jan 12 20:46:20 GMT 2005

I found a post to a users group you made regarding cwrsync and
incremental backups.  You were trying to see if there was a way to
capture only the data that rsync had viewed as changed on the file and
then save this to a different location on the linux machine and
therefore give you an incremental backup.  I was curious if you ever
found a way of doing so as I would like to try and do the same thing but
have yet to figure out a way?

Thanks,

Aaron Dailey

Systems Engineer

West Hills Gastroenterology Associates P.C.

9155 S.W. Barnes Rd., #636

Portland, OR 97225-6687