Stuck with include/exclude options

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Mon Jan 10 22:24:58 GMT 2005

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 10:28:54PM +0100, David E. Meier wrote:
> However, this leads me to the conclusion I need to run rsync separatly for
> any of the drives, right?

It all depends on how the souce and destination directories match up.
If the destination has a dir named "C" and "D" (in the same parent dir)
it is easy to transfer "C" by name into the destination (rather than
the contents of "C/" into the "C" dir on the destination) and combine
that with whatever other drive letters you need.