Rsync password not working

Sajida sajida.abdulsalam at cognizant.com
Fri Feb 25 12:18:56 GMT 2005

Hi,

      I have installed CYGWIN in my windows 2000 prof machine .I want to automate the RSYNC backup .The rsync --password-file=filename doesn't seems to work .If i schedule the backup , the rsync asks for password at
the scheduled time .Please help me to automate the Rsync without asking password
 thanks & regards
Sajida

Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com