[rsync-announce] Rsync 2.6.4pre1 has been released

Jason Philbrook jp at saucer.midcoast.com
Thu Feb 24 22:29:04 GMT 2005

-vvvvery nice! Thanks!

- The --bwlimit option may now be used in combination with --daemon
      to specify both a default value for the daemon side and a value
      that cannot be exceeded by a user-specified --bwlimit option.

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 07:44:07PM -0800, rsync-announce at lists.samba.org wrote:
> I have released rsync 2.6.4pre1 -- the first preview release of 2.6.4.
> Please try it out and send feedback to the mailing-list or directly to
> me, as appropriate.
>
> For a list of what has changed since 2.6.3, see the NEWS file:
>
>     http://rsync.samba.org/ftp/rsync/preview/rsync-2.6.4pre1-NEWS
>
> For the tar file itself, you'll find it here (with its signature):
>
>     http://rsync.samba.org/ftp/rsync/preview/rsync-2.6.4pre1.tar.gz
>     http://rsync.samba.org/ftp/rsync/preview/rsync-2.6.4pre1.tar.gz.asc
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> ..wayne..

/*
Jason Philbrook   |   Midcoast Internet Solutions - Internet Access,
    KB1IOJ        |  Hosting, and TCP-IP Networks for Midcoast Maine
 http://f64.nu/   |             http://www.midcoast.com/
*/