Rsync over ssh and forced commands

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Thu Feb 24 15:37:11 GMT 2005

On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 03:18:13PM +0100, Mario Domg?rgen wrote:
> On the client to commando should be checked so i added a
> command="/usr/local/bin/check_command.sh" to my authorized_keys
> for the tomte public key.

Check to see what the /usr/local/bin/check_command.sh command is
outputting, as it's probably gumming up the works (it must output
nothing at all on stdout, though it is probably OK for it to use
stderr, if required).  You can always run the exact remote command
that rsync is running manually to see what it happening (just run
rsync with -vv to see what the command is).