Rsync and Microsofts new Anti-Spyware detector

Stuart Halliday StuartH at ecs-tech.com
Thu Feb 10 21:09:05 GMT 2005

Spam detection software, running on the system "dp.samba.org", has

Content preview:  I run Windows XP and various Rsync batch scripts via a
  scheduled task. I noticed recently that my scripts were no longer
  running. After investigating I discovered it was this anti-spyware
  tool which was preventing my BATCH scripts from running with no
  warning given. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.5 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR2   Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP addr 2)
 3.7 HELO_DYNAMIC_HCC       Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (HCC)
-2.6 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
                            [score: 0.0000]