Any tricks for b/r of Windows?

Tuc tuc at ttsg.com
Wed Feb 9 15:17:32 GMT 2005

Hi,

	I'm trying to "clone" a hard drive that is dying in my laptop.

	I used rsync to copy everything to another server from my
FreeBSD system, mounting it as a msdos filesystem. I then did a base
install of FreeBSD and W2K on the new disk, started FreeBSD and
did a restore. I then tried to restart Windows and it told me that
it was missing WINNT/system32/ntoskrnl.exe . The odd thing is.....
That doesn't even exist on the source machine.

	Where am I going wrong in this? I did it for the FreeBSD
side (Booted off a live CD) and that system is perfect.

		Thanks, Tuc