When to expect 2.6.4?

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Sun Feb 6 21:17:53 GMT 2005

On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 10:50:53AM -0800, Clint Byrum wrote:
> When is 2.6.4 going to be released?

I think the first pre-release is getting pretty close now.  I want to
revisit a few older things first (such as an idea from the Debian
release about filtering non-printable characters from the output
messages) and also to consider if the recent side-restricted exclude
patch I created should go in (and if so, in what form).  I'm also
pondering if the filter-rule syntax is too cryptic for its own good.
Feedback is welcomed.