Our alert make investors money

Colin Raines craineszq at all.at
Tue Feb 1 02:38:50 GMT 2005

**Weekly Stock Report**

*This Week's to Watch*

 Huge Trading Alert/BIG NEWS On the Way(ASTI.PK)

ASTI-ASTI-ASTI-ASTI-ASTI-ASTI-ASTI-ASTI-ASTI-ASTI-ASTI

Current Price : $3.60
3-5 Days target: $5.50
2 Weeks Target: $6.00

**BIG NEWS**
ACCESSTEL INC (OTC BB:ASTI.OB)

FAIRFIELD, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 27, 2005--Accesstel, Inc. (OTCBB:ASTI - News) Global Invest Holdings Inc.
has secured for the second consecutive year private label orders from The Sockyard Company, Inc.
for the French Toast® Brand of Children's tights licensed from Lollytogs, LTD. In 2004,
Global Invest's sales to The Sockyard Company were nearly $500,000.00.

read the whole article here (http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050127/275212_1.html)

ACCESSTEL INC (OTC BB:ASTI.OB)

Significant short term trading profits in ASTI are being predicted, great
news expected by the company and big PR campaign on the way in the next few
days.

**Forward-Looking Statements**

Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within
the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs,
plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance
are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking
statements."

Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and
projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of
risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ
materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in
this action may be identified through the use of words such as: "projects",
"foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes," "understands" "will," "part
of: "anticipates," or that by statements indicating certain actions "may,"
"could," or "might" occur. All information provided within this email
pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as
information provided and not investment advice. Watson Financial advises all
readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional
securities representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within
this email. None of the material within this report shall be construed as
any kind of investment advice. Please have in mind that the interpretation

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of ASTI shares
prior to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of
interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit from the
liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after
positive statements have been made regarding the above company. Since we own
shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and
opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue
reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain
assumptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that
could cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the
forward- looking statements.

Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a
solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any security mentioned herein. This
newsletter is neither a registered investment advisor nor affiliated with
any broker or dealer. All statements made are our express opinion only and
should be treated as such. We may own, buy and sell any securities mentioned
at any time. This report includes forward-looking statements within the
meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These