Permission problem with rsync in daemon mode

Jonathan Chen -X (jonachen - The Armada Group, Inc. at Cisco) jonachen at cisco.com
Wed Dec 28 19:06:17 GMT 2005

Yup that's what it seems.  I tried to do

[netegrity]
        comment = /apps/tools/netegrity
        path = /apps/tools/netegrity
        exclude = ./ ../

To just see it works or not and it doesnot.  I wish you can specify in
the conf file to ignore main dir hidden files or have path be "path =
/apps/tools/netegrity/*"  instead of the above one.   Matt's method
works like a charm, but prefer to have configs in rsyncd.conf instead
though.

Thanks!