Permission problem with rsync in daemon mode

Jonathan Chen -X (jonachen - The Armada Group, Inc. at Cisco) jonachen at cisco.com
Wed Dec 28 17:54:35 GMT 2005

Matt,

Thanks for clearing some things up.  Still I want 'netegrity' dir
ownership/permission to be the same but not the 'test' dir
ownership/permission to be changed.  Is it possible without the
'--archive' switches?