download rsync

Yuan, Zhiyong (Exchange) zyuan1 at Bear.com
Thu Dec 15 21:31:36 GMT 2005

Hi,

I am trying to install rsync on Solaris, which I have never tried before.

When I tried to ftp from my Solaris machine, I got the following error:

bash-2.03$ ftp ftp.samba.org
ftp.samba.org: unknown host or invalid literal address

Could somebody please tell me how to download a rsync release from Solaris?
Thanks in advance!